Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What a Drag!


I'm nice and harmless if you dont bully me....



But that doesn't mean i don't have the soft side of me...







Neither did it mean, i don't explode....





So, don't be sarcastic or i'll malu you the other way round.


Let me ask u guys a question!
"12", includes a "th" in it ya?
she says its "nd"
so it becomes : "12nd"
how did it look?
its suppose to be "12th" right?!
HAH!
SWINE!
and i get nag yada yada yankee yanda for nothing....
i don't care....


Yeah, alright... this piggy is a motivation for me at work.




Taken by Jac
Jac and i were early and she was late saying the bank opened at 9.30 instead.
Crap, there are banks tht opened earlier....
Some ball sucker you are ...
geeez....
To say people are being sarcastic to you...
ever think u did that to people too?
DO some soul search.....
PERLEASE!
OR ELSE....
TALK TO MY HAND. CUZ MY FEET DON'T WANNA HEAR.. =D
i say not elaborate anymore. =)
ps: syg, think whats best for you...
it'll be hard for me... but i'll wait...
yes, i will...








No comments: