Thursday, April 23, 2009

T


Just when i needed someone to talk to at THAT MOMENT~
just when
just when.
if only just when...
I couldn't find any...
I realise i'm alone.
And that's the saddest part of all~

It was my first day of being 21.
And i got ticked and nagged and said and reminded over alot of things at work.
Cheque not written properly. ( i'm sorry , but its my first time writing it, i didn't know how.)
Just because of lap top wires not put properly ( i get commented)
Papers not written properly.
These and that ...
These and that....
i felt so useless ...
being told at the whole day from 11am till 8pm!
Till a point where i nearly teared ..(twice~)
but i held back...
i just wan someone to talk to...
but since i've written it here...
i doubt i need anyone right?
whatever writes here...
shows here...
No la...
I'm not being selfish..
but i dun like to cry infront of people thats all...

So after work.
I head home.
Never eat anything..
No mood.
(~Self-reflection~)

No comments: