Thursday, April 9, 2009

TAMPINES MALL 1 !
Grand Opening!


Had netball training in the morning.
Met up with my mum and sis at Tampines for Lunch.
Then head down to Tampines Mall 1.
It's the first day of their opening and they are having sales.
The shop that i was elated to go to shop for was Uniqlo.
As you all know, it has been widely advertise.
But the saddest and furious part was we had to queue up.
Being the type tht does not like to wait actually has the patience to do so and queue but my mum dun want to.
So i carried a black face off to other shops...
Place was big and cold....
More of like vivo city but half it's size.
They have a rooftop where we can lepak.
So we took some pictures...
Erm, is this pose apProval by TYRA?

and we're in the toilet snapping


ya, i know she has slimmer face than i . =(
but i like my smile. hawhaw!



Retard faces







She wanna act cool~
haha! na, her fringe happens to fall...
too slippery already.



And after that, both my sis hav to go out.
I asked my mum if she wants to catch a movie.
Na ,she says.
So i'd watched alone.
watched Jackie chan movie cuz i like to watch action movies where they fight.
hah!
It's kinda lonely, but at least i get to watch a movie after so long since exams were over.

And she came home taking pictures from my phone...





I swear this is KONG FU ER'S FEEET!!!!!



mY DOG'S ARSE!
YA , we know we got your back~
See his fats on the gground haha!
He tries to show sympathy cuzhe peed in our house.
Without us knowing he was already inside when we got home...




















No comments: