Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Cake!

I'm so happy that i was given a surprise
and celebrated by.....




Jac and my collegues.....
It was Jac's plan! hahah!
She bluff me to a pub to eat and chill...but actual fact it was all planned up! Gurrr! hahahah!!!
Jac huh Jac!



Turning 21 sucks...
but are 100% illegal already ok!

















Eh lame arse, control freak!
do not be a kaypo anymore ok!
just shut and let go!
cuz it ain't your life...
Lead your own life and don't interfere.....
I was pissed that i texted so many people about this Sat and out of like 100%.
only 10 % or LESS replied.
unable to make it say cannot make it. i understand.
Don't go not replying me.
Soooo damn rude!!!
Cuz its not once i've msg but 2 or so....
Msg ok! free ya... free.... and becoz u ppl didn't wanted to reply me.. wasted my msges!
ANGRY!
(if it hurts wat i've said.
i apologise cuz i'm not in a right state of mind now.)
I'm tired after along day of work. Happy and sad things happen along the way.
but i believe it'll all be fine.
i believe...
I guess it might be an unsuccessful Sat celebration though , i have failed planning it.
Apart from my family and Maddness.
i'm glad ur are comin. =)
My bestie and a few of my classmates and some netballers comin.
Thanks for making an effort to come. =)
Appreciate it...
Life now in attachment kills...
yes, it passes my time...
but facing the computer the whole day !
i'd rather die!
but some people are friendly so its ok...
but they aren't crazy as me and Jac so it's abit quiet....
Indeed i am upset deeep deeep deeep down inside.
But that doesn't mean i don't have confidence in you.
Yes, my heart might be full of emotions...
but i believe i can control and have put tht aside cuz it wun be fair to you if i wasn't fair to you.
That's why i've been waiting and understanding.
And i have faith towards our relationship and determine and strong as you are.
Cause if i don't i would have jeopardize our relationship and quarrel with you everytime with ur time constraints and commitments and priorities....
BUt i didn't.
I didn't.
so don't get me wrong.
and i've never blame you. =(
~Loves~







No comments: