Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My MONDAY serpia.....


Went down for netball training.
DId my normal runs...
Showered and head down for some floorball recuitement at Punggol Sec.
By right was Greendale sec...
Then they changed to by "LEFT".
hawhaw...
So ya...
we didn't do much la ..
its more of a CIP yeap.
Then head down to meet Teha cuz rehersal was cancelled...
Met up with her... told her about the things i missed...
sIGH.....
"Teha , you know what i mean ya? =( "
Saw my younger sis with a guy wooowahahah!
Then she joined us at Starbucks...
Its opened and its well furnished!and decorated!
more spacious inside....
one day must sit inside! hooohhoh!!!
We did some window shopping and guess wat i saw.... this NIKE BAG!...
*hint* hohoho! nice and spacious whor....
Right.
Got off home with my sis and watched TV.
Having CSI later! hehehe!
Ya, i just wanna say ....
i miss my syg...
though his busy filming ...shooting.....
snapping...
working out.....working.....
rehersing.....and his dumbdumb excuses of sleeping....
I still miss him.... =(





Yeah, this was wat i was talking about....













Finally, a pic of my sis....
which she doesn't wanna take! haha!


*grinning*


Argh!!!!
this emotion shows how much we misses our SYG....

Gotcha!

We're just trying to see how handsome we are if we're boys with mustache haha!


I know la~























No comments: