Monday, April 20, 2009

My 21st Birthday (in advance)
These are the people who are so sweet of them to come and celebrate even its in advance...


Half of Madness plus Jenna and Hui Min.

Then comes in Pei Wen and Jarryl!











Hahahah! Pei Wen look so matching with tht specs on...
Cute sia!





Teha and her Bf( wat a face~)







Pei Wen and Jarryl stoning~


Jenna and Adeline


The 3 guys who were so nice of them to come despite their busy schedule..
Esp Steven.
Thanks Lam too...
Leroy too!
Snapped by Lam




i'm playing Piano while they sing!




Candid~
My primary school fren, her mum and Mama

Netballers
Sports Management Peeps..
Show choir/Grease

Not forgetting Maddess!!!
My former classmates~
Yeah, maddness again!

Coach and i =)
They are talking about their attachments~
Hui Ping is the expert in cutting cake!




I'm grateful to all those who came down.

Grateful to those tried their best to come down despite them havin other birthday parties and chalet then go over to their resptective places~

I'm elated despite me running here and there...

Lucky nvr kena trash~

Am happy that Madness came down.

They never failed to attend each other birthdays despite our hectic schedule~

Love ya all....

~SUNDAY~

Went to meet Shane and Muhairin, Jared.

Played street soccer at "THE CAGE" with EDdie and Khalil ,Hussien and their other guys.

It's been months i played street soccer, looked very stupid and clumsy.

Lots of chances to score but each time i took the attempt i lost it! ahha!

Nvm, i'll score the next time!

~MONDAY~

A Dreadful yet busy one...

My ass hurts sitting on the chair the whole day...

Certain things made me do till i actually lost my patience and throw temper to whoever msg me.

I'm sorry.

But at the end of the day was quite a blissful one.

I took the train back home with Jac with loads of laughter and maddness in me.

4 malay kids sat infront of me.

Then i came disturbing them. They played Guns "piang! piang!" they went.

haha!

One say the elder brother love me.

Oother 2 gave me a Goodbye kiss~

Sweet ya? ahahah!

But i'm glad tht day is over.

Tml shall be another day.

Where i'm gonna start touchin Volleyball~ haha!

The day, i celebrate my 1 day advance bdae with my syg.

I hope nth will go wrong.

As you know of how a "21" year old will react ya?

Na, just jokin...

I'll just be looking forward to tml. =D

Baby you know what i mean. haha~! -_-!!!

No comments: